This whole going-back-to-school-while-working has really interupted my TV watching. I've always watched a little too much TV (according to my wife) but really I just like to have it on while I'm doing pretty much anything. I don't have that option with class or studying so the TIVO is filling up on reruns of Scrubs (and this is the off season for network shows!).
I'm somewhat kidding about the TV thing though it has been a change in my life the last couple of weeks. I've also been shorting myself on sleep by getting up earlier and earlier (not the best idea since I don't function well in the morning). This has led me to take up coffee which has helped me to cut down on my soda consumption(1) a wee bit.
Here was today's schedule:
- Alarm: 5 AM
- Get out of bed after snoozing: 5:30 AM
- Breakfast, shower, coffee and to work: 5:30-6:45 AM
- Review quiz for supposedly-learned Accounting last night: 6:45 - 7 AM
- Work Day (including lunch obligations): 7 AM - 4 PM
- Gym: 4:15 - 4:45 PM
- Shower, Dinner, meet Mike for commute downtown: 4:45-5:15 PM
- Commute (through construction): 5:15-5:55 PM
- Class: 6:00 - 7:30 PM (let out early after review for next week's quiz)
- Drive back to the near northeast side: 7:30 - 8 PM
- More food and a Scrubs episode or two(2): 8 - 9 PM
- Studying: 9 - 10:30 PM
- Writing this: 10:40 PM
- Bed: 11:00 or so PM
Compared to my typical pre-MBA Wednesday:
- Wake up: 7:45 AM
- Shower, breakfast get to work: 7:45-8 AM
- Work: 8 AM - 6:30/7 PM
- Dinner, TV, and other randomness about the house: 7 PM - 12 AM.
As you can see, it's been a bit of a shake-up.(1)I have mostly switched from Wild Cherry Diet Pepsi to Coke Zero Cherry. (2) Ok, so there is some TV